At Jack in the Box we have a team of experienced staff. We are all qualified and hold diplomas in Preschool practice or Level 3 NVQ/Cache in childcare.
- Have great experience and understanding of working with children and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Undergo DBS checks which are rechecked every 3 years.
- Undertake safeguarding training every 3 years.
- Are qualified in Paediatric first aid which is renewed every 3 years.
- Attend couses run by Bucks County Council and the Bucks Learning trust to keep staff up to date with current practices within Early Years.
When your child starts at the pre-school, a member of staff will become your child’s key person. They will form a special relationship and bond with your child and get to know them so that your child will know who to go to if they need help or just a bit of security. The key person will observe and assess your child’s development during their time with us. During your child’s first settling in session the key person will go through the “All about Me” forms with you. This will help the pre-school determine what help your child will need to settle happily and give staff knowledge of your child’s achievements and help us to cater for your child’s needs. You will also be able to provide the Key person with information about siblings, pets, likes and dislikes, diet, toileting etc. Helping us to get to know your child will help him/her to settle quickly and happily and feel secure when being left.